Jobs Ideas For Stay At Home Moms In 2021
Being a stay at home mom helps you to take care of the kids, have a flexible schedule, and even make a ton of extra cash if you take part in home jobs. The ideas for stay at home mom jobs are endless, with many ways to make extra money.
Pixielane teaches how to work from home, make extra income, increase their earnings, and manage their stay at home mom life.
What Are the Perks of Working from Home?
You might be weighing out the pros and cons of stay at home jobs as a mom, so let’s make it easier for you.
When you work from home, your schedule can become your own. You do your own bookkeeping, schedule organization, and decide your own hours. Flexibility can range from the type of job you want to the number of hours you work or whether you choose to make a full-time income or not. Your stay at home gig is yours to choose.
Work-life balance can seem impossible to manage, especially for those who work at home. Between children, a job, household responsibilities, and so much more, it can seem like life never stops. How can you possibly make a stay at home job fit into your already crazy home life?
Here are just two ideas:
- Try a home office: This helps to separate the workspace from your living space.
- Schedule, schedule, schedule: When you can make your schedule fit into your needs, your work life and home life can coexist better.
Make Your Own Schedule
Making your own schedule is one of the greatest flexibility perks of being a stay at home mom. You can coordinate your children’s activities, involvement, your own hobbies, chores, and more all-around your work schedule.
You work when you are able. Never be confined to an office desk, putting in the same hours every day of the week: You choose what works for you.
You Don’t Need to Pay for Childcare
It’s no secret that childcare costs have been rising exponentially. Having one parent stay at home helps with this: No more sorting out daycare, finding time for naps, or planning events around what time you have to pick your kids up from the babysitter.
Naptime can occur while you are sitting at your kitchen table, making calls, writing content, or reaching a client base. Childcare becomes free when you get to be at home and work at the same time.
Your Kids Can Join the Fun
A great way to make your stay at home mom life even more manageable is by involving your kids in on the fun!
Here are some great ideas:
- Involve your kids in the process by unpacking boxes.
- You can involve your kids by modeling the clothes if you work for a clothing brand.
- Involve them in your YouTube channel.
- Highlight their involvement on Instagram, in the work Facebook group, and on other social media platforms. Even incorporate them into your social media for ads.
- Showcase your work with your kids by having them do on-brand crafts that easily add to your social media presence.
What Are Some Great Jobs for Stay at Home Moms?
Some of the best jobs these days can be worked right from home, on your laptop, or phone. Online jobs can be full-time jobs or part-time jobs. Regardless, whatever it is that you need to fit your lifestyle, there is most likely a stay at home job built just for you. Find great work you enjoy and make money at the same time. There is legitimate work and income potential for stay at home moms.
Some great stay at home mom jobs include:
- Blogger: make daily blog posts about your interests, advice, and much more.
- Tutoring: become an online tutor.
- Virtual assistants: this can include becoming a social media manager and running social media accounts for various companies and brands.
- Proofreader: Fan of the Oxford comma? Check grammar with proofreading and make a living.
- Photographers: if you have a passion for photography, why not turn your passion into income potential?
- Wholesale fashion consultant. Run your own store, online or at-home boutique with a personalized inventory.
- Event planner
- Life coach
- Dog walker: This is perfect for pet lovers. You can even house and dog sit, ensuring that the client’s pet has the best stay while the owner is gone.
- Transcription jobs: listen to audio files and transcribe them right on your laptop.
And so much more!
Become a freelance writer and experience the flexible schedule that freelance writing offers. You write for different companies, brands, products, and organizations. Writing content can consist of something different each time, depending on the client.
Virtual assistants are another great way to earn money as a stay at home mom. You can help someone else’s company or brand, improve their presence through internet connections, manage their schedules, engage in affiliate marketing, and much more.
Online tutors can work anywhere. You can proofread papers, help a kid out with their math homework, improve their grammar, and much more. Tutoring can occur all over the world.
When your presence is online, anyone can access your services. It can easily be a job on the go with just a computer and an internet connection.
PixieLane is an online shopping experience for all people and all ages. If you choose to be a stay at home working mom, consider becoming a PixieLane consultant. PixieLane consultants work from home, making your work-life balance more possible.
The job is built by moms for moms to support moms and help moms earn an extra income. Navigating your home life and mom life can be easy when you choose PixieLane as your stay at home mom job.
Full-Time Job or Part-Time From Home
Jobs for stay at home moms are endless. The variety of job type, work environment, demand, and schedule all depends on the job itself. Nonetheless, the opportunities are out there. Moms deserve to be supported in their career efforts and in their motherhood. PixieLane makes that happen.